




Toni has been so helpful as we've worked at Buddy's. She has stayed home and been babysitter/mother to her 2 little sisters much more than she should be asked to. This weekend, Toni and the girls decided to come help at Buddy's house. Toni was a huge help out there, and the girls? They may not remember too much about Buddy when they get older, but I think they'll remember some of the times they've had at his house...
My mother passed away when Toni was very young, too young to remember anything about her granny. All through Toni's life, we have talked about granny. As an adult, Toni doesn't share the memories that the older grandchildren enjoy, but she feels as if she knew her granny. I suspect the same will be true of these little girls with their Buddy.
As I was taking photos of the girls in the wardrobe, Natalie began making faces. I told Halli to make a face at me too. My delicate girl said "I can't." Then she tried. I think my foofy girl can do a pretty good silly face -- and there was never any doubt that Natalie could... :)
We've been wading through lots of memories over the past few weeks. Halli enjoyed trying on my wedding dress. Memories. Lots of memories.
3 comments:
I know it is wonderful having Toni at home and what wonderful memories are being made with their big sis right now.....it's just more fun with the BIGS!
I got tickled at the skeleton suits your girls have on....so cute and Natalie in the drawer....lol.
I miss you guys!
Kim
I talked with some friends this weekend who sure had great things to say about Toni too! I'm so glad she's there to help you.
I like Halli's goofy face. It fits. Natalie's been giving her lessons, I think.
Oh, these pictures made me smile! Don't you love how our sweet daughters (of ALL ages) can turn a bittersweet time into a day of FUN and LIFE?!
Miss you guys!
Jill
Post a Comment