Thursday, February 5, 2009

Introducing Corbin!




It's true. Being a grandparent is pretty, well GRAND! Halli and Natalie think being an Aunt is pretty cool too... Corbin wasn't supposed to arrive until the end of this month. I guess he thought we'd all be so fun that he had to come early. He is tiny. He weighs 5 pounds 11 ounces, but he is alert (didn't appreciate all the camera flashes), strong, and seems quite healthy. I was amazed at the strength he already has in his neck. Halli loved letting him hold her finger. Yeah, I think we're going to like this new addition to our family.

Halli took her camera to take photos, but once she saw Corbin, she forgot about the camera. I'm sharing 2 of the 3 photographs we managed to take. I guess next time I'll take my own camera. Who am I kidding? I'd much rather hold this little guy than to play with my camera too. :)

4 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Oh my goodness. All I can say is precious, precious, precious!!! Precious baby with proud aunts and grandma - Congratulations! Ashlie, Allie and Annie think that "aunt-hood" is pretty special.

& I confess, I'm already envious that your grandbaby will be living so much closer to you than ours is to us. It's so hard to be so far away!

Enjoy your boy!

Jill

Lori said...

OH! He is so cute! I just want to squeeze him - gently of course. So, what will Corbin call you? Grandma, Grammy, MiMi? There's so many choices now-a-days!

Bless you and the new parents!
Lori

Martha said...

Breathtaking!

Kim said...

Oh how precious...I bet grandmahood is GRAND! I love the smiles on the girls faces and grandma's too.

Kim, I love your glasses...very cool!

Love you guys,
Kim