Monday, May 24, 2010

Random

I've talked a lot about Maggie lately, but our missing her hasn't stopped us from having fun as the girls' school year ended...
Natalie had a field trip to a local park. They opened up a train ride and carousel rides for the kiddos, and we got to play on some super fun playground equipment.
Halli's field trip found us at a museum, and Halli got to dig for "dinosaur bones."


We had little olympics, and Natalie cheered on her friends
and my baby graduated kindergarten. Life hasn't stopped just because we're waiting, but I just KNOW Maggie will love being a part of this wild, crazy thing we call 'family.' :-)

3 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

I love all the pics, Kim! & the field trips both looked great. Daddy got to go along on the field trips this year ~ just because he could for a change! & Natalie's kindergarten graduation picture is simply adorable. (we don't do a kindergarten graduation here)

Have a wonderful day!

Jill

LJ said...

I'm sure Maggie will fit in perfectly! Great pics of your girls...they have grown so much!

Connie J said...

Yes, she will fit right in the mix! I can't wait to see pix of your three gals in their matching outfits!!!!