Monday, September 1, 2008

artwork




Toni is home! The girls have been enjoying new hair styles (Toni has LOTS of patience!)

They've been doing artwork. The girls fancy name signs were Toni's donation to the cause...

As I write this, Toni is giving both girls a makeover, and I suspect there will be some nail polish being opened in the near future. I wonder why the girls cry when Toni leaves??

4 comments:

Tammy Pearson said...

Great pictures....they are having so much FUN...I would love to live in that world again.

Tammy

Jill and Rick said...

Toni, you are such a GREAT big sister!!! What FUN all of your girls must have had!

Jill

Kim said...

Toni is the artist with the hair dos...lol...very creative!

Natalie is cracking me up...from sitting in the plastic tub with the "serious coloring" look on her face (you must click to enlarge to get the full effect)to the new position in the plastic tub, with feet straight in the air and is still coloring...lol

Halli is so precious just smiling so sweet...loving every minute of it.

Big sister Toni, you are a little sisters dream!

I hope to see a make-overs post coming soon!

Love you,
Kim

Kim said...

Everytime I come to your blog....your header takes my breath....I LOVE IT!!!! I think I am a bit emotional this morning because it not only took my breath but it made me tear up.

I love you Kim...you are truly precious to my heart!

Kimi