
The girls' grandmas were cleaning out and preparing for a rummage sale. Natalie went to visit them and discovered some cool makeup samples and bags to store them in. I must have lost my mind, as I allowed her to bring some makeup home for herself and Halli.
Halli spent more time organizing her makeup than putting it on. She organized, then organized again, and again...


When Natalie was certain she had enough makeup on to be "presentable" she went outside and helped dad change the oil in the car. I think dad was quite happy that there was a breeze, and that Natalie was "downwind." She LOVED spraying the perfume samples on herself. :-)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love the "warpaint" look that Natalie has given herself!! LOL, I've got my own little organizer here ~ I could just see Ashlie doing the same thing.
Kim,
Abby would be applying the makeup and organizing it. The teacher told us on the first day of school that 4th grade is all about organization.... Abby loves it! She had to write some facts about herself for her teacher the first week; she wrote...
I was born in China.
I have a dog named Zuzu
I have a brother named Andrew.
I LOVE organizing!
I see the Container Store in our future!
Post a Comment